Volunteering at The Museum
You do not need an art background to become a volunteer. The only prerequisites are an ability to relate to people of different ages and a desire to learn and share your knowledge. Volunteering at the Museum is a wonderful way to participate in your community, to appreciate art, and to open the eyes of others to the beautiful world of art available at the Museum!
- Helping with events
- Making community contacts
- Contributing program ideas
- Greeting public at events
- Volunteering at the front desk
- Becoming a docent
- Conducting campus art tours
- Writing, photography, and/or design projects
- Routine office work and mailings
Call museum staff at 541-552-6245 to find out more!